A bee is stuck on my left hand, I feel it in between the fingers of my left hand. I am afraid I will be stung, and yet I feel like it is inevitable. I try to shake it off and it remains. Now it is between my fingertips, and I am holding onto it tightly so that it will not sting me.As I write the dream, I have a sense of danger and fear. I fear I will be stung.
That being said, here are some other associations about bees. Feel free to free-associate and add to my list!
- busy bee, working bee, industry, concentration
- bees rally around a queen bee, bees are social in nature
- if a bee is buzzing around a flower, perhaps there is a buzzing desire
- irritation, petty issues, small anxieties
- "honey is sweet, but the bee stings" (proverbs)
- "the birds and the bees"
- a bee in your bonnet